Keto Recipe Collection
My wife and I have been doing a Keto diet for about 9 months. We have both lost over 30 pounds doing this diet. Since this involves cooking using lots of low carb recipes, I have bookmarked a large collection of recipes we like, here they are.
- Cheese Wraps
- Spinach Artichoke Dip- We dip Whisps into this.
- Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies - If you omit the BBQ sauce, it has less carbs and is still great.
- Pesto Mozzarella and Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Chicken Zucchini Alfredo - If you have a mandolin, you can cut up zucchini to make pasta that’s amazing.
- Chicken Parmesan
- Indian Style Butter Chicken over Cauliflower Rice
- Thai Peanut Chicken
- Pesto Chicken Avocado Salad
- Tuscan Chicken
- Bacon, Avocado, Chicken Sandwich - Using the fathead buns recipe in the link below.
- Cheese Taco Shells
- Taco Seasoning - Brown some beef with this and put it into those cheese taco shells, you’ve got Taco night.
- Guac Bacon Burger - Also using the fathead buns recipe below.
- Crab Stuffed Mushroom
- Crab Cakes - This is our most made meal. We use Alaskan faux crab (krab), and I just brown it in a pan, no making cakes. But the combination of ingredients here is great.
- Zucchini Fried Ravioli - This is our absolute favorite recipe, period. But it’s really annoying and time consuming to make, so I don’t make it often. Also this website is horrible.
- Lasagna - Similar ingredients and taste, but way less hassle.
- Fathead Buns - I make these all the time, and they taste great for a week! I usually make these into balls to make buns, instead of bagels.
- In N Out Style Salad
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Lasagna Stuffed Mushrooms
- Chocolate Milkshake - My favorite keto dessert.
- Pudding - We make this weekly.
- Pecan Pie
- Cookie Dough Balls
- Chocolate Pizza
- Snickerdoodle Crepes
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Mug Cake - We use low sugar peanut butter instead of PB2.
- Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake - Noticing a trend with the mug cakes?
- Cream Cheese Frosting - Use this frosting recipe on the cinnamon roll above.
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies - October and November only.