Keto Cookie Dough Balls
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup Keto confectioners sugar, I use Swerve
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Dark chocolate chips (or more), I use Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Get your butter to room temperature. I microwave it for 5 seconds on each side.
- Put butter in a stand mixer and beat.
- While still beating, add confectioners sugar, salt, and vanilla extract.
- While still beating, add in almond flour, 1/2 cup at a time.
- While still beating, add in dark chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate.
- Do NOT use Coconut Flour. I tried using 1 for 1 coconut flour instead of almond flour, it was like eating a desert. Not a typo. A desert.
Makes ~23 cookie dough balls
Total Net Carbs: 72g
Total Carbs per Serving: 3g
Written on September 13, 2018